Hey everyone. While we have both been anti-blog for our entire lives, we have finally given in to the overwhelming temptation to make a blog. It's difficult to keep in touch with friends and family on the east and west coasts and in Joe's case, even his family in the Midwest and south. So, we figured we'd use a blog as an opportunity to just post little things that we've been up to.
We've both had a lot of time to adjust and readjust to Cincinnati as neither of us start work for another couple weeks. We've taken time to explore the various amusement parks, restaurants, sites, and the river club in the area. We've also had the opportunity to put a lot of time and effort into shopping for the new house. Unfortunately, given Myles' neediness, we cannot leave the house for more than 15 minutes at a time.
Additionally, we've started the long process of wedding planning. Megan knows more about weddings than any healthy individual should after reading an encyclopedia worth of magazines of the topic. She has taken to quizzing me frequently with regard to wedding etiquette. I am almost always wrong. We think we've finally find a place near our house to do the reception, a beautiful cathedral again by our house for the ceremony, and hotels nearby to put everyone up in. We're both very excited for the wedding although we are heathens (according to local church guidelines) and plan to make the wedding a great time for everyone (which is perhaps why we are such heathens).
We're missing everyone back in Boston. I personally am missing Uncle Jimmy's fishing trips, having my hear grinded into by Elise's feet Gabrielle's lovely bi-musical performances, and Consuelo's delicious cooking. Of course, I miss the guys from law school. Most of all, perhaps, I miss having competent sports teams. But the Reds will return to glory. Megan is missing her family but my fam is doing their best to make her feel welcome.
My parents are headed to Alaska. Unfortunately, Michele will be in Covington the exact time.
That's all for now,
Team Mussell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay! Welcome to blog land. No need to be anti-blog :) I promise it's not that bad. Now keep the posts coming so I can keep up with my favorite engaged couple!!!
Post a Comment